Finding gifts for him is often a hard feat. We search online and in stores trying to find the perfect gift that he will love and he will use. In this gift guide, I have provided a list of gifts for him that have been tested and proved to be gifts that he will love and use. Each gift can be purchased for any man, but some are more specific to certain types than others.
- Frankie Ebony & Gold Wooden Watch – Let’s admit it, men love watches and it is always a great go-to gift for any gift giving holiday. So if you’re interested in getting him a watch, try to change it up a little and get away from the typical watch seen on many men’s wrist. Try getting a gift for him that is different from the rest. Get him the sophisticated Frankie wooden watch made by JORD. I absolutely love these watches and have bought one for myself as well as for other members of my family. This brand new series of watches from the JORD brand is absolutely stunning and will definitely make your man’s wrist stand out going into the new year.
- FitBit ChargeHR – Living the healthy lifestyle is a big thing going into the new year. You often hear every person whether man or woman stating that they are going to get fit and though many don’t stick to this resolution many do, so if your man is looking to stay fit or if he already is and you want to support his fitness program, buy him a FitBit. I guarantee this gift will be great for any man no matter what his level of fitness is. The FitBit promotes health, tracks progress and even lets you compete with others on that program. And with that in mind, you can buy his & hers FitBit and work to challenge and push each other as you progress in the healthy lifestyle.
- Solid Copper Moscow Mule Mugs – Add something elegant to your man’s man cave with these Moscow Mule mugs. This is a great gift for a man who loves to drink that Moscow Mule or just simply wants a different type of mug to drink his beer out of. If you have a bar at your house, this would be great house gift that you can give him to add to your house bar and step the drinks up a notch.
- A Tie – My man loves his ties. He loves them so much he considered purchasing a box subscription that would deliver him ties every month. And though this is a gift I thought of specific to my boyfriend, I have heard from many other women who have told me about how their man is always in the department store looking at the variety of ties and buying them like women buy shoes. Getting him a tie or a few ties will show that you support his small obsession and it will also let you be included in his wardrobe collection. I always find satisfaction when I see my man wearing something that I bought him, and you can have that feeling too.
- Dr. Dre Beats Headphones – This is a great gift for the man who wants to drown out the background noise in any environment. He can wear them to the gym, wear them in his man cave, or just wear them when he’s watching videos on the computer or listening to music. I recommend the wireless headphones to make it easier for your man to move around while he is actively doing whatever he may be doing.
- Ralph Lauren Polo Red Gift Set – Want to keep you man smelling nice? Grab him a cologne set in a scent that you will like, because I guarantee that he will like it too. It is most likely that your man has a scent that he already likes so ask him about it, but I recommend Ralph Lauren as the scent that they produce for men is always masculine and attractive. This is another gift that you will find satisfaction in when you smell your man wearing it.
- A Nice Warm Sweater – Sometimes men have a hard time picking out sweaters. You man find them walking around in t-shirts or sweatshirts throughout the colder months, and at times you stop and think to yourself, “Can’t he wear a nice sweater for once?” Well, buy him one. They do appreciate it. I’ve bought my man sweaters in the past and he loves how I pick sweaters out that are stylish but also particular to his style. I make sure to pick sweaters out that are comfortable, but stylish enough to be worn to the many holiday parties and outings that we go to during the end of the year.
I hope you found some inspiration in this holiday gift guide featuring gifts for him. It is often a little hard to shop for your man, because unlike us, when we ask what they want, they often say nothing. Below you will find links to some of the gift for him listed above as well as some accessories to go along with those gifts.
Have any questions? Need some more recommendations? Like a gift but want to know how to shop for it on discount? Leave it in the comments below!