- 1 Sugar Cube (or regular sugar if you don’t have cubes)
- 2–3 Blueberries
- 2 oz Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Honey Whiskey
- 3/4 oz Triple Sec
- 2–3 shakes of Angostura Bitters
- Muddle a sugar cube and 2-3 blueberries at the bottom of your glass
- Place ice cube into glass over muddled ingredients
- Add 2-3 “shakes” of bitters
- Pour 2 oz whiskey over ice cube (or add more depending on your preference)
- Add 3/4 of Triple Sec
- Stir and Serve
This recipe can be altered to use a different type of fruit that pairs well with honey. We tried pears and strawberries and both added unique flavors that made the drink taste delicious.
For large square ice cubes: Prepare the ice cubes at least a day prior so that they are solid and do not melt too easily to water down the drink.