There’s nothing more magical than traveling the world with the one you love. You’re seeing new places, experiencing things that you thought you’d only ever see through a photograph, and you’re doing it all with your favorite person by your side. These moments are the ones that you want to remember forever – the ones that leave you breathless. If you’re anything like me, traveling means taking a lot of pictures – and naturally, you want to share those pictures with friends and family across the world. That’s why you post them on Instagram – but then, what do you caption your photo? What couple travel quotes and travel captions for Instagram do you pair with your photographs?
I like to take the stress off by coming up with and planning out my Instagram captions ahead of time. If I’m stuck in the moment trying to come up with something to say, I’m far less likely to actually post because I might get hung up on finding the perfect caption. By handling it ahead of time, I have the perfect travel quotes to use for Instagram. Travel captions for Instagram can be tricky, but I believe in taking the pressure off. After all, when you’re traveling, the last thing that you want to do is waste time thinking about your Instagram caption, right? That’s why I want to save you time and energy by sharing a list of my favorite couple travel quotes Instagram will love.
75+ COUPLE TRAVEL QUOTES TO USE FOR TRAVEL CAPTIONS FOR INSTAGRAM
There are few things I love more than traveling. Experiencing the world in new ways is nothing short of magical, and I especially love when I can bring my husband along on my adventures. When I’m trying to come up with the perfect Instagram caption to share about our trip, I try to find a caption that really sums up the feeling we experienced. Instagram is such a fun way to bring people along with you so that they feel as though they’re vicariously experiencing your trip, and by picking the perfect Instagram caption, you’re setting that vibe for your followers.
As much as we love photos on Instagram, the photos alone aren’t enough. Having fun Instagram travel captions will take your social media presence to the next level, and will really make your travel Instagram content so much stronger. And the great thing is, it doesn’t have to be complicated! Short travel captions work just as well as long travel Instagram captions, because let’s be honest – you’re seeing the world, you don’t have time to be on your phone! (Though you always want to have a portable battery with you, just in case.) No travel photo is complete without a good caption, but it doesn’t have to be hard or complicated. In fact, you should have fun with it! After all, who doesn’t love a funny travel story or quote on their Instagram feed?
Keep reading for a variety of different couple travel captions that you can choose. No matter where your travels may take you, these captions will help take your social media to the next level.
FUN COUPLE TRAVEL QUOTES INSTAGRAM CAPTIONS
1. He’s the piña to my colada.
2. Call us on our shellphone!
3. He’s the only fish in the sea for me.
4. You’ll always be the salt to my sea.
5. There’s nothing like a date night on the other side of the world.
6. Love at first flight!
7. I shore love spending all of my days with you.
8. Seas-ing the day with my favorite beach buddy.
9. Life with you is a permanent vacation.
10. Couples that travel together stay together.
ROMANTIC INSTAGRAM CAPTIONS
1. There’s no one I’d rather take on the world with than you.
2. I’ll chase every sunset with you.
3. I’m always home as long as I’m with you.
4. Let’s get lost together.
5. Run away with me.
5. Me and my forever travel buddy.
6. This place is the second most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen.
7. I could see every wonder of the world and nothing would come close to you.
8. You are my greatest adventure.
9. Oh darling, let’s see the world.
10. I’d follow you to the ends of the earth.
11. No road is too long with the right person beside you.
12. We keep this love in a photograph.
13. I’ve seen oceans and mountains and you’re still my favorite view.
14. I love you from New York to China and back again.
15. I always thought the beach was my happy place before I realized it was you.
16. Thanks for going on this adventure called life with me.
17. My favorite memories are the ones made with you.
INSPIRE WANDERLUST IN YOUR INSTAGRAM CAPTION
1. Go more places that make you feel small.
2. If we were meant to stay in one place, we would have roots instead of feet.
3. Destination: everywhere.
4. Our love knows no borders.
5. The best love stories are written on the road.
6. Happiness is a winding road with you by my side.
7. There’s a whole wide world to see, and I’m so glad I get to see it with you.
8. Somehow, no matter how many places we go, the destination bucket list just keeps growing.
9. Incoming: wanderlust.
10. We got the diagnosis: wanderlust. Prescription? A packed suitcase and a plane ticket.
11. The truest way to have a joyful life is finding paradise wherever you are.
12. Get out of your comfort zone and go. The whole world awaits.
FUNNY INSTAGRAM CAPTIONS
1. His Tinder profile said he liked long walks on the beach, so I’ll be putting that to the test for the rest of our days!
2. Catch flights, not feelings….oh wait.
3. He loves me even when I’m a little beachy.
4. Sorry, can’t talk, I’m on bae-cation.
5. Life is less of a beach when I’m with you.
6. The only baggage in our relationship is going to be trying to unpack from this trip.
7. I love you because you carry my suitcase.
8. I’d fly in the middle seat for you.
9. Our love is in-tents.
10. It’s all fun and games until we have to decide where to eat for dinner.
11. I’d say I’m never lost as long as I have you, but you definitely got us lost earlier.
12. Travel: because nothing tests a relationship like a twelve hour flight.
13. You could say we won’t be in the office on Monday.
14. Find someone who loves you no matter how much you overpack.
15. Carry-on husband + three suitcases wife = a successful relationship.
16. Did someone say resting beach face?
17. When someone asks for our favorite travel tips, our answer is always the same – always have lots and lots of snacks.
18. There’s nothing like road trips to test if you married the right person.
19. Yeah, we’re THAT travel couple.
COUPLE TRAVEL QUOTES INSTAGRAM WILL BE OBSESSED WITH
1. “Travel isn’t always pretty. It isn’t always comfortable. Sometimes it hurts, it even breaks your heart. But that’s okay. The journey changes you; it should change you. It leaves marks on your memory, on your consciousness, on your heart, and on your body. You take something with you. Hopefully, you leave something good behind.” – Anthony Bourdain
2. “I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world.” – Mary Anne Radmacher
3. “Once the travel bug bites there is no known antidote, and I know that I shall be happily infected until the end of my life.” – Michael Palin
4. “The life you have led doesn’t need to be the only life you have.” – Anna Quindlen
5. “The world is a book, and those who do not travel read only one page.” – Saint Augustine
6. “Blessed are the curious for they shall have adventures.” – Lovelle Drachman
7. “We wander for distraction, but we travel for fulfilment.” – Hilaire Belloc
8. “Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.” – Andre Gide
9. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did.” – Mark Twain
10. “If you think adventure is dangerous, try routine. It’s lethal.” – Paulo Coelho
11. “Jobs fill your pocket, but adventures fill your soul.” – Jamie Lyn Beatty Thi
12. “Traveling – it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller.” – Ibn Battuta
13. “Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it?” – Caroline Myss
14. “We live in a world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.” – Jawaharial Nehru
15. “I always wonder why birds choose to stay in the same place when they can fly anywhere on earth, then I ask myself the same question.” – Harun Yahya
16. “Actually, the best gift you could have given her was a lifetime of adventures.” – Lewis Carroll.
17. “Here’s to all the places we went. And here’s to all the places we’ll go. And here’s to me, whispering again and again and again and again: I love you.” – John Green
18. “Though we travel the world over to find the beautiful, we must carry it with us or we find it not.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
SAVE IT ON PINTEREST: