This sweet and delicate cocktail is lightly aromatic and super smooth. A great cocktail that will please people who love sweet drinks and those who love bourbon.
- 4 oz of Bourbon
- 1 oz of Simple Syrup
- 1 oz of Lemon Juice
- 1 1/2 tsp of Rose Syrup
- 1/4 cup of Egg Whites (about 2 eggs if using fresh eggs versus liquid egg whites)
- Seltzer Water
- Angostura Bitters
- Rose Petals (to garnish)
- Lemon Rind (to garnish)
- Add bourbon, simple syrup, lemon juice, rose syrup, egg whites, and a dash of bitters to a cocktail shaker.
- Dry shake mixture.
- Add a little bit of ice and shake again.
- Slowly pour mixture over into glass over fresh ice.
- Top off with seltzer water.
- Garnish with rose petals and lemon rind.
- If using a fresh lemon, use a peeler to peel the rind first to get garnish. Then cut your lemon in half and squeeze one half of the lemon into your cocktail shaker. If you are looking for more tartness in your drink, use one small whole lemon.
- When pouring your drink into your cocktail glass, you may have a lot of foam preventing you from adding seltzer water. Let the drink sit a little to let foam die, and then add the seltzer water.
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: 3 minutes
- Category: Cocktail
Keywords: rose, bourbon