Looking for a hot cocktail to sip by the campfire? This is the exact drink you need. While the kick of the spiced chai tea ignites your tastebuds, the sweetness and smoothness of the vanilla whiskey makes you feel like this the cocktail that will end the night on a great note.
- 2 teabags of Spiced Chai tea
- 1 1/4 Crown Royal Vanilla Whiskey
- Heavy Cream
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Ground Cinnamon
- Cinnamon Stick (to garnish)
- Brew 2 teabags of Spiced Chai tea in 1 1/2 cups of water. Let seep for at least three minutes.
- Pour 3/4 of the tea into a glass.
- Add whiskey.
- Add vanilla extract. Stir together ingredients.
- Top off glass with heavy cream.
- Add a dash of cinnamon on top.
- Garnish with a cinnamon stick and enjoy!
Note: The amount of tea brewed is meant to make two cocktails. You will want to start over from step two to make the second drink.
- Cook Time: 2 minutes
- Category: Cocktail
Keywords: chai tea, vanilla, whiskey, holiday cocktail, holiday